Multilingual CMSs can’t deliver on the promise of an all-in-one website translation solution.
Unfortunately, they lack the robust capabilities needed to effectively translate and update complex websites.
Our new e-book reveals why these solutions fall short in key areas, including:
- Weak translation workflows and translation workbenches
- Lack of change detection and in-context editing tools
- Inability to access web content in certain formats and online locations
- Poor scalability
CMSs are ideal for managing your flagship primary-market website, but not for supporting rapid growth in new markets. For that, you need purpose-built solutions that deliver world-class website translation and management.
Download this e-book containing:
- The risks of manual website translation management
- The costly iterative revision processes that plague most multilingual CMSs
- How CMSs can’t translate applications powered by AJAX and AngularJS
Remember: Look for solutions that work smoothly with your CMS to maximise your translation investment, while reducing effort and costs.