To reach customers in mature and emerging global markets, you need multilingual websites.
A translated site optimises the customer experience, and helps drive brand awareness, growth and a competitive advantage where you need it the most.
You may be wondering about the best way to deploy and maintain a multilingual website without all the headaches that come with managing translation, new technologies and workflows.
In this free e-book, you’ll learn about three different approaches to website translation:
- Parallel Site and Microsite Approach
- Multilingual CMS Approach
- Proxy and Turn-Key Proxy Approach
You’ll also discover a turn-key solution that translates, deploys and operates multilingual websites with minimal complexity and maximum quality, scalability and speed.
Download this e-book containing:
- Scorecards on the advantages and downsides of all three approaches
- Details on how each solution works
- Explanations for terms such as word growth, CMS connectors and translation workflow
- Additional capabilities to look for
Remember:The right web localisation solution can help you succeed in your target markets. The wrong one can cause deployment delays, production problems and needless costs.