The choice between owning and partnering heavily depends on your ongoing translation needs and the resources you have available to meet them.
Find out what you need to know to be able to choose the option that best matches the needs and capacity of your business.
Our new e-book includes:
- Definitions for owning and partnering
- Differences between the two options related to time to market, quality, and accuracy
- Key considerations for allocation of resources, staff, and technology
When looking at owning versus partnering for translation, companies need to think beyond mere price-per-word calculations.
Download this e-book to receive:
- Insight into the choices companies have when selecting a solution
- The benefits and drawbacks of each option
- Tips on what to avoid and how to choose the best option for your business
The Highlights Your business has an ongoing need for translation. But have you considered all of the nuanced factors in deciding between owning and partnering for your translation projects? Whether you are starting from scratch or have already taken your first steps in the translation lifecycle, you need to know what matters most when selecting whether you own the process or work with a translation partner.
This e-book offers insight into:
- Cost, time, and resource considerations for owning versus partnering
- The structure needed to leverage internal resources
- The options available when working with a 3rd party
- How to determine whether you should own or use a service for your translation needs