Jumping into a website localisation project head-first could be a costly mistake.
It's important to craft a strategy that can articulate your goals, create a framework for decision-making, and map out a plan to succeed in website translation. A thoughtful approach can ensure that you don't miss important-and costly-issues that you might have otherwise overlooked.
This e-book will help you move logically and thoughtfully through all the steps involved in building a multilingual website that can serve your business for a long time to come. You'll gain insights into:
- Determining the need for localised websites
- Deciding which languages to include in your project
- Choosing a method for translation (human, machine, or both)
- Selecting which sections of your website to translate
- Evaluating your resources
Download this e-book containing:
- Tips for planning your website translation project
- Ways to manage the planning conversation with your team
- Suggestions for making the project move smoothly and efficiently
Remember: Being thoughtful about your website translation project can eliminate obstacles and wasted resources in the long run.Download the e-book