It takes more than website translation to succeed in global markets.
To generate the best-possible business results for your localised sites, you should optimise them to maximise traffic and on-site conversions.
This e-book answers your questions about localisation and optimisation, including:
- How can SERP rankings impact worldwide corporate reputation?
- What are ‘hreflang’ implementations and how do they impact global search results?
- How do global sitemaps help search engines discover translated content?
- What solutions can detect and remember visitor language preferences?
- How do optimised multilingual sites generate business success?
Finding a vendor that offers effective, efficient optimisation capabilities will fast-track your success in international markets.
Download this e-book containing:
- Insights into the value of combining translation and optimisation
- Actionable intelligence for improving your localised website's user experience
- Characteristics of great vendors that can successfully implement these optimizations
Remember: Translating your website doesn’t represent the end of your journey to serve international customers. It’s the beginning.Download the e-book