Companies experience UX localisation issues when their websites weren't designed with translation in mind.
These unforeseen problems-such as partially-translated content and compromised functionality-often alienate global customers, and send them to competing brands that offer superior localised experiences.
Our new e-book can help your designers and developers sidestep these costly challenges by offering best practices such as:
- Unique ways to design websites to accommodate the nuances of localisation
- How to avoid potential functional disruptions and design problems
- Coding considerations for multimedia and omnichannel content
Discover how properly prepping your site for translation can prevent needless costs and restructuring down the road.
Download this e-book containing:
- Critical info on a common side-effect of translation that can break page designs
- Advice on how to address front-end and back-end functionality to accommodate localisation
- Considerations for international SEO
Remember: When designers ignore these best practices, it can ultimately lead to customer confusion—and may even drive them away for good.Download the e-book