Companies that use in-house staff to translate their websites are in for a rough time.
Website translation projects are overwhelming for most offsite vendors—to say nothing of your in-house staff. Your teams lack the expertise and technology needed to manage the necessary workflows.
In this free e-book, you’ll learn why in-house website translation is harder than it sounds:
- It creates time-wasting, repetitive workflows
- It places overwhelming strain on staff’s time and effort
- It generates technical and operational complexity, and cost
- Staff members struggle with linguistic and cultural fluency
You’ll also discover what to look for in a digital-first agency that can eliminate the effort and expense of translating, deploying and operating multilingual websites.
Download this e-book containing:
- A rundown of required on-going workflows beyond translation
- Examples of processes that drain time and budget
- The technical, linguistic, and cultural expertise your team would need
- What to look for in digital-first solutions that eliminate the need for in-house teams
Remember: In-house translation is complicated and costly. Look for solutions from digital-first vendors that combine quality translations with leading technologies that minimise costs and speed to market.